Want to be part of a weekly Soferox mining discussion group? If yes please message me email addy ; )

• Poll
  • Last Post 16 April 2018
No thanks, I'm a one-man wolf-pack..... But I'm interested in a transcript of the discussion emailed to me : )
0 Votes
No way
0 Votes
Yes I want to share my opinions and knowledge with others and influence early mining strategies!
4 Votes
Soferox_Pete posted this 31 January 2018

I've edited over my posting regarding the AWS in lieu of finding out what is best for our community. i would like to know everyone who plans on participating in early investor only beta mining and get their opinion, if any, about early diff strategy, pool or no pool in beginning, etc.  Besides,  we have all hung in here together, lets get to know one another a little. 

Group will likely take place in Soferox Telegram if Aaron doesn't mind A and B if anyone actually expresses interest in my idea lol

Hope to hear from many of you!

-Tickle

• Liked by
  • jaytrickett
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
george posted this 31 January 2018

Do you know how many coins per block and how many blocks/day?

Soferox_Pete posted this 04 February 2018

No way to tell yet as information with which to figure that have not been released yet.  I believe there will be an early release of mining for people who invested during the ico and that early time will be when the absolute best opportunity to mine and minimum difficulty will be.  This is why I want to really hit it hard and try to mine enough to be eligible for Masternode if they decide to run a masternode program.

george posted this 04 February 2018

"minimum difficulty" - Why do you want to invest so much and raise your difficulty automatically? Even if you buy 32core it's a coincidence that you find a block because it's not a pool and find a block man with 1core :-). I also thought about it. Such costs up to the pool.:-)

• Liked by
  • Soferox_Pete
Soferox_Pete posted this 10 February 2018

You know I hadn't considered that.  Perhaps we should start a thread discussing a general game plan with others who plan on early mining.  You have given me food for thought.  In truth other than a bit of monero I have never solo mined so I will need to read up a bit.  

Good post George!

I love being challenged to learn more

-Tickle

Soferox_Peter posted this 22 February 2018

Join us Starting now in Telegram Channel.  Follow the link from the Telegram icon on Soferox.com and come join our weekly discussion group!!!!!

Tommeke posted this 22 February 2018

I'm no expert in mining at all but I am interested in the beta-mining. I can't really contribute much knowledge wise, I would just like to be kept in the loop as to when will it start, how to join the pool,...

Kind regards, Tom

arnaud posted this 24 February 2018

I'm in.

btcwalletusa posted this 10 April 2018

I would like to be in the weekly discussions.

[email protected]

Soferox_Pete posted this 16 April 2018

Hello all, this idea was one of the first I had prior to being offered the position at Soferox, boy time flies!!! I am still more than happy to host this as a weekly event and apologize for falling behind in follow-through.  I will, a little later tonight, go through and contact all who expressed interest and plan our our first (second technically) meeting and make everyone aware,

Thanks 

Soferox_Pete

Close